Sunday 21 February 2010

man, If i only i had a grenade...

... the magazine club tour would be fucked! 'kin jerks...


some things REALLY piss me off! i guess it's my own fault for even flicking through the trash but i can't help getting angry when i see a retard from lost prophets wearing a Black Flag shirt, there is no possible way that you can be into, understand and believe in a band like Black Flag and even have a slight connection with bull shit like lost prophets, let alone be in the band! I guess he must think that Black Flag is a clothing brand... I'm annoyed at myself for even taking that time to give these assholes the time of day and write this but sometimes somethings NEED to be vented to keep your sanity.

If only Ginn could see this, i know he would set things straight!


Now that i've gotten that out of my system,  go and check out these other lovely blogs;

Owens, Lotty's, Ryan's & Microphone Head's (mic's has a post about Zero Boys, they fucking rule so get the record, it's 2 record sunday after all!)

No comments:

Post a Comment